|Heartway Medical Products HP3|
Bariatric rear wheel drive power electric wheelchair.
• Standard 20" wide swivel captain seat with headrest.
• Swing-away controller bracket.
• Flip-up armrests adjust for width, angle and length.
• 400 lbs load capacity. Overall • Length 1070mm (42.1"). • Overall Width 630mm (24.8").
• Seat Height 500mm (19.7") Turning
• Ground Clearance 95mm (3.7").
• Weight Including Battery 94.6Kgs (208 lbs).
• Battery 12V 50Ah x 2Pcs Gel Lead-Acid.
• Safe Climbing Angle 12o.
• Tire (Front) 230mm x 70 mm ( 9" x 2-1/2" ) PU Foam Filled. Tire (Rear) 310mm x 95 mm ( 12" x 4" ) PU Foam Filled.
• Max. Speed 8KPH( 5KPH).
• Range 45Km (28 miles) Variability Depends on Battery Charged. TemperAture, Terrain, User's Weight.
• Charger 4A On Board Charger or Off Board Charger.
• Motor 24V Permanent Magnetic Motor.
• Driving Twin Motor with Joystick.
Brake Full-Auto Magnetic Disc Safety Brake.
• Adjustable Driving Handle Controller.
• Position and Armrest Angle are Adjustable.
• Speed Control Joystick.
| ||End User||Caregiver||Clinician|
|Ease of use?||2.00||0||0|
|Peter from Oklahoma City USA submitted this review on July 7th 2009 at 04:17 AM. Peter is an end user who has six months to a year of experience with the product.|
|Strengths:||The seat is comfortable.|
|Weaknesses:||Range: With a new set of batteries I can not get even 5 miles on this chair. Do not go down hils or across a driveway because it slides uncontrollably. Arm rests fall off all the time. The 3 point seat connection is horrible if you want to reach for anything, the seat tips. Tires do not last. This chair has a nasty habit of loosing power if you go over a bump. Swing away controller is a pain. Battery indicator does not represent the current charge on the batteries. The controller sitting right on top of the batteries causes it to get hot really fast. Honestly I do not think they tested this chair before they put it on the market. Horrible.|
|Comments:||I hate this chair. It is week, slides, has no range. Do not buy this chair.|
|Durability?||Ease of use?|
|Meet expectations?||Overall Rating:|