|Medicare Technology Rio 3 Miniscooter|
Lightweight electric scooter.
* Comes apart for transport.
* Heaviest component weighs just 12.7kgs.
* Twin pack model will travel up to 10 miles on a full battery charge*.
* Quad pack model will travel between 15 an 20 miles on a full battery charge*.
* Top speed of 4mph*.
* Weight carrying capacity of up to 115kg (18 stone).
* Removable seat, fold down tiller and an integral lifting handle for transport.
* Seat swivels 90°.
* Adjustable armrests.
* Removable power pack fitted with 2 x 12AH sealed lead acid batteries.
* Intelligent electromagnetic brake system.
* Integral front storage basket.
* Maintenance free batteries.
* UK produced electronics.
* On board and in-house charging facility as standard.
* Height adjustable seat.
* Available in Blue or Strawberry Red.
*Subject to terrain, user weight and battery condition.
| ||End User||Caregiver||Clinician|
|Ease of use?||5.00||0||0|
|peter from newmarket suffolk submitted this review on August 15th 2016 at 04:10 AM. peter is an end user who has over five years of experience with the product.|
|Strengths:||light enough to lift into boot space, good mileage low cost replacement parts, excellent value|
|Durability?||Ease of use?|
|Meet expectations?||Overall Rating:|