Mid wheel drive powered wheelchair.
- Shark Dynamic Remote Programmable Controller with diagnostic fault codes.
- On board charger.
- Joystick can be mounted on either side.
- Front swivel semi pneumatic anti-tippers
- Independent adjustable suspension. Helps prevent the drive wheels from losing contact with the ground.
- Drive mid wheels have flat free inserts.
- Rear semi-pneumatic swivel wheels.
- Foot plate is angle, height and depth adjustable.
- Deluxe height adjustable captains seat with 3 point connections.
- Positioning belt standard.
- Auto flip back footplate for safe exit from chair.
- Arms are width and angle adjustable.
- Standard headrest is adjustable.
- Seat reclines and folds down.
- Comes complete with batteries.
| ||End User||Caregiver||Clinician|
|Ease of use?||3.00||0||0|
|J.W. from Mobile , Alabama, USA submitted this review on August 22nd 2007 at 03:35 PM. J.W. is an end user who has six months to a year of experience with the product.|
|Strengths:||Gets the job done !!|
|Weaknesses:||Not well made. just put to gather- not taught out- just a bunch of parts.|
Seat is very unconfortable for larger butted people , after a short time.
|Comments:||Next time I will be MUCH more careful about choosing !! ( I wont let a cute girl sell me any thing ! ) |
Not happy with it ---just stuck with it !
|Durability?||Ease of use?|
|Meet expectations?||Overall Rating:|