|Adorno Rogers Technology, Inc. ActivX 500|
Adorno Rogers ActivX 500
Manual folding wheelchair.
• Frame 14", 15", 16", 17" or 18" width; 15" or 16" depth.
• Rearwheels 24'" pneumatic mag; quick
• Push-to-lock wheel locks.
• Backrest Height adjustable; 8° bend or staight; push handles.
• Axle Plate adjustable; camber adjustable.
• Handrims Silver powder coated.
• Rear Wheels 24" spoked pneumatic; quick release; silver powder coated handrims; push-to-lock wheels.
• Casters 5" urethane.
• Hanger 70° adjustable swing-away; composite with heel loops, adjustable footrest extension tubes.
• Armrests Padded swing-away.
• Anti-tip tubes.
• Frame 13", 14", 17" or 18" depth.
• Casters 6" or 8" urethane; 6" or 8" pneumatic.
• Hanger 60° or 80° swing-away; 70° tapered front end with tubular foam and leg strap.
• Armrests Flip-back; regular or desk length.
• Color Midnight blue, hunter green, plum purple, deep red.
| ||End User||Caregiver||Clinician|
|Ease of use?||5.00||0||0|
|Max from San Francisco,CA,USA submitted this review on September 29th 2006 at 09:40 AM. Max is an end user who has over a year of experience with the product.|
|Strengths:||This is the only folder i have owned that handled like a rigid frame chair. The unique horizontal X locks the frame so that all the usual flex in a folding frame is eliminated. This aspect is a real 'SHOULDER SAVER"! The chair is beautifully engineered and manufactured. After five years of hard use everything remains tight and maintainance free.|
|Weaknesses:||I haven't found any.|
|Comments:||i have used this chair all over Europe and Mexico where ADA regs don't apply to say the least!! I have found that because the frame can be partially collapsed and remain stable w/o changing the seating geomtry i can get into bathrooms that otherwise would have been disastrous! For this reason alone i would recomend this chair.|
|Durability?||Ease of use?|
|Meet expectations?||Overall Rating:|