Power electric front wheel drive bariatric wheelchair.
• The standard capacity for the BetaTrac® is for persons weighing up to 650 pounds.
I• n custom configuration, persons over 700 pounds have used BetaTrac®s™. XXHD
• FirstClass®™ seats can be ordered in any size.
• Footrest configurations include sliding footplates on a transverse sliding bar, swing away hangers at 90, 80, 70, and 60 angles, and custom versions with single flip up footplates.
• Depending on the size and configuration of the seat back, the BetaTrac® minimum turning radius is 30.5 inches.
• Width (At Drive Wheels):
Narrow Setting (up to 16” seating) 26.5 Inches. Wide Setting (up to 18” seating) 28.5 Inches. Extra Wide Setting (up to 20” seating)30.5 Inches. Dual Wheel 31 Inches.
• Front Wheel Drive
• Transmission Steering
• Programmable Electronics
• Personalized Suspension- Shock Absorbers- Front Roll Stabilizers-
• Adjustable Seat Mounting Rails
• 16x4 (4.00x8)- Drive Tires - 10x3 Caster Tires.
• Heavy Duty Springs- Heavy Duty Roll Stabilizers- Anti-Shimmy Caster Swivels.
• Lighting Package
• Group 24 Gel Cell Batteries
• 650 lb. Weight Capacity.
| ||End User||Caregiver||Clinician|
|Ease of use?||5.00||0||0|
|Justin from Charlotte, NC USA submitted this review on April 5th 2004 at 08:23 AM. Justin is an end user who has over a year of experience with the product.|
|Strengths:||MOST AWESOME RIDE I"VE HAD IN 15 YEARS OF POWER CHAIR USE.|
|Weaknesses:||HAVEN't FOUND 1 YET!!|
|Comments:||NO OTHER CHAIR WILL DO 700 POUNDS IN THE AREA THAT I LIVE(ALL HILLS & ROCKS) THANKS TEFTEC|
|Durability?||Ease of use?|
|Meet expectations?||Overall Rating:|