|Vross Wheelchairs Leggera Compact|
Manual wheelchair with rigid frame.
• Detachable front end for transport and storage.
• Fully adjustable custom built
• Variable axle and seat height
• Adjustable backrest height.
• Front castors 4, 5, or 6 inch.
• Vast range of colours.
• Folding or fixed backrest.
• Anodized /polished frame and components.
• Large range of upholstery colours and materials.
• All wheel sizes and styles are available.
• Fabric or solid side guards.
• Sports or height adjustable arm rests.
• Clamp on or screw in push
• Hideaway or standard brakes.
• Removable under seat bag.
| ||End User||Caregiver||Clinician|
|Ease of use?||5.00||0||0|
|steve from suffolk england submitted this review on January 28th 2006 at 08:12 AM. steve is an end user who has over a year of experience with the product.|
|Strengths:||resonably light good back-up from manafacturer. front end comes off to pack into small spaces.|
|Weaknesses:||had to replace a couple of bearings (not a great problem) back support broke, replaced with a sturdier back & a loan chair overnighted to me in the meantime.|
|Comments:||the detachable front end has never been used, the frame is L shaped so it slides into the car over me easily (i'm t4/5 complete). a nice feature that i've never used!|
|Durability?||Ease of use?|
|Meet expectations?||Overall Rating:|